Sunday, March 22, 2015

iPhone Images: L'Isle sur la Sorgue Apartment, the Market and More.

Nothing too elaborate here, I had a request about where we are, hence the map, and many iPhone images I liked, so here they are.
I love my iPhone, it's an older one now, 5S, but I love it's simplicity and the fact that it fits in my back pocket. So far every meal out has been recorded with it, but more on that later...not sure I want to be one of those photographers :-)

This needs a caption, maybe something like.. Mon Dieu....I love these women!

One of those gorgeous cloud days, near the chateaux in Maincy. Outside of Paris.

 French wine. Surprisingly, they drink a lot of beer here, too.

Can't remember where, I'll have to ask Joe later.... 

 Cuban Cafe surprise in a small town between Lyon and L'Isle sur la Sorgue.

 Our apartment in L'Isle sur la Sorgue before we moved in and spread our stuff out all over.

 I like to try and get some photos before we really move in. This is one image, the counter and wall lined up give the impression of 2, it's an open space. Very comfortable and charming.

The view from our apartment, we can walk everywhere. Love the location!!

 The pano view of Gordes.

 Our favorite market food after the fresh produce, artichoke tempenade, we buy a larger jar each time we go...great on bread!

 Babies and the outdoor market.

Dogs are welcomed everywhere.

 Real farm fresh eggs.

Dogs in a nice restaurant, sometimes there will be several dogs, but no one minds.

Some of you may have seen this one on Facebook, another lovely outdoor lunch with a great view. 

 Palais du Papes, the Pope's Palace in Avignon. Man in Silver isn't really a statue, just thinks he is.

My Frenchman with a baguette!


We were in Paris, now we're in L'Isle sur la Sorgue, Provence, and in a few weeks we head to Lucca, Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment