Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sunrise On A Good Rainy Day

What a spectacular sunrise we had today in Puerto Aventuras, the colors were flying! I dashed out with my Canon camera and was rewarded with a pretty show.

 The pool area in Villas Del Mar

 Our beach.

 My favorite Palapa to photograph.

 A couple enjoying their morning coffee, best seat on the beach and no one else but us were there.

 A first for me, an exercise class on the beach! What a pretty place for it, I watched Pelicans diving for their breakfast while I'm trying to keep up. This was a serious class, I couldn't keep up, and if I can still walk tomorrow I'll go back on Friday. 3 times a week at 8am. Today's class was cut short by rain, we were in it for an hour while it was coming down lightly, a first for me as well.

 Grabbed this with my iPhone, the best place ever to do lunges and crunches while a gentle rain comes down to keep you cool.

A walk in the rain to the outdoor market. Still warm out...

 An Agouti, they run around and remind me of rabbits. Cute!

Nearing the end of the day.

Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment