Sunday, August 29, 2010

Full Moon on Plymouth Waterfront

I'm on a roll, can you believe more photos posted to my blog? Where will this end? I keep going on photo shoots with my photo friends and I have to do something with them, so here you go.
Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy making them!

The object of this full moon meetup was to capture the sunset and the moon rise, all from the beautiful and scenic waterfront of Plymouth, MA. It was a gorgeous evening, we all felt lucky to be there.


The Mayflower, a replica, but a darn good one.

The moon rises, right where The Photographers Ephemeris said it would. Great program to figure out moon and sun locations.



Our group getting warmed up for the show ahead...



Sunset was a bit disappointing.

We had some interesting characters on the State Pier.

In position for the moon rising, time to talk and catch up.

The other character.

Waterfront restaurant.




Some long exposure photos, fun time!



No comments:

Post a Comment