Friday, March 31, 2017

Lucca through a Lensbaby Lens

Joe and I are now 3 weeks into our 6 week stay in Lucca, and I'm still in love with this beautiful city! I'm now up to 22 days of making my way everywhere on foot without the use of any cars, or even bicycles, my feet are in great condition, and maybe even I am, too :-)  
The weather has been excellent, warm days for eating lunch al fresco, and plenty of sunshine. Around 70's the last few days and always a treat walking around with my camera taking it all in.
These blog post images were taken with my Lensbaby Composer lens attached to my Fotasy adapter that fits my new Fujifilm X-T2... this way I didn't have to buy a new Lensbaby for my Fujifilm, as it was originally designed to work on my Canon dslr.  The Lensbaby works fine with the adapter, as it's a manual focus lens anyway. The trick is the get the focus on the right part of the image!


The outdoor market just outside of town is full of photo opportunities, as is the walk there. The Italians are very fond of their flowers and so am I!

The iconic Vespa, full size.

The shopping street, Via Fillungo.

Working on getting little hearts as my aperture shape on the points of light. Nice looking dessert, too.


The top of the Church at Piazza San Michele. Note that each column has a different design.


At the music school piazza.

Benches are liberally distributed throughout town.




Shopping at the outdoor market flowers.

Taking a break from mowing the extensive grassy area outside the walls.


Very active population here, especially on the wall.

A beer at lunch on the wall.


Panini are very popular... I found out panini is plural and panino is singular, now you know, too :-) And they are not always grilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment