Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Back in Lucca, Italy!

Lucca continues to captivate me, this is my 4th time visiting this charming Tuscan walled town and each time my stay is longer. First time was for a week and I'm fortunate enough to be here with Joe for 6 weeks this time! Counting my blessings :-) 

I am now the proud owner of a Fujifilm X-T2 with an 18-135mm lens, I left my big Canon at home. Walking around Lucca is always delightful and we've been happily walking a lot, seeing beautiful sights around every corner!  Here are a few from our first days in town.

The main Cathedral in Lucca

 Someone I haven't met.

Bicycles are everywhere, cars are discouraged and a limited number are allowed inside the walls. 

A photographer at work! 



The famous walking wall surrounding Lucca seen here as the sun is setting.

Looks like an image from Joe's blog today! Ha, we were standing next to each other :-)

Vegan is mentioned many more times on menus!!

Another lovely shop: "Isola" 

 A before dinner aperitif....

Statue of Puccini 

No comments:

Post a Comment