Wednesday, April 1, 2015

L'Isle sur la Sorgue and Où est la Bibliothèque?

For years now Joe's key French phrase has been "Où est la Bibliothèque". I think many have learned that phrase is school, and since I like libraries, and found a lovely book store in L'Isle sur las Sorgue by that name, I made some images of it. Along with a few others, here they are...



For book lovers everywhere.

 A good looking store front, a high end grocery store specializing in olives, oils and wine in this case.

 The carnival's in town, kids having fun :-)

  I think this dog has other ideas on his mind besides shoes...

Painterly effect using Topaz Impressions, a chef turning back to look at me as I was turning back to photograph him....

Evening on the river, the blue hour.

Scene of the 3 hour lunch, just after closing.

Sun setting on another good day in Provence. L'Isle sur la Sorgue.

No comments:

Post a Comment