Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Few Photographs from April 2012


In a never ending attempt to become a 'real' blogger, here are some more photos from the past month. Maybe if I just post a few photos every couple of days?? I certainly take enough and get at least one I like from a shoot. 
If you would like to see consistently great photos with a story, check out Joe's blog here!!
Spring has sprung....

Cherry tree blossoms from Woods Hole on Cape Cod.

Nobska Point Light House, Woods Hole, MA

 Hydrangea

My camera club was invited to shoot at Plymouth Fire Station, they were very friendly and I am even more grateful of the hard work they do to keep us safe.



Barn at Washington Depot, CT

Gillette Castle, CT, another outing with my camera club, Plymouth Digital Photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment