Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playa Escondida, Northern Coast of Ecuador

I'm trying something new here, I've downloaded a slide show to Youtube and hope you can access is by clicking here.

The slide show is of my trip to the northern coast of Ecuador with Gary, Karen and Bey for the weekend of January 8th, 2010. Playa Escondida is an eco lodge set in a bay near Esmeraldas on the Pacific Ocean, it's a little bit of paradise after going through some otherwise not very scenic towns of Ecuador.

The white cat is Pele, who lives at Judy's house where we all are staying when we're not on the road. Karen's parrot came with us, he enjoyed looking at the ocean as much as we did.

Let me know what you think of this format for seeing photos, I know the music needs a bit of tweaking, I'm going to work on that :-)

2 comments:

  1. Slideshow worked great (also from the subscription e-mail)-- beautiful location! Many shots of phallic rock formation -- did it make you laugh? Have you gone swimming there? Envy, envy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esmeraldas was one of the places I would have liked to visit but didn't get to! (Cuenca was another.) Thanks for taking me on a photo tour, Amy. Loved the crab!!

    ReplyDelete